Roles and Responsibilities
The IT Head will:
• Provide direct supervision to the ICTS department, ensuring the performance of all personnel, services, and technology. Communicate clear expectations, provide training, constructive feedback and recognition when appropriate. Engage in career development discussions and ensure adequate training resources are available. Develop standards, policies, and procedures and effectively manage to achieve them.
• Establish working relationships with ICTS staff, collaborating on new technology requirements and maximizing use of current technologies to increase functionality and efficiency
• Analyze technology performance, and make recommendations for new hardware, software, or peripherals
• Participate in and ensure that documentation is developed for safe and effective use of equipment (hardware, software, or peripherals)
• Receive, monitor, and resolve technical issues with complete documentation
• Participate in training whenever needed to maximize use of technologies
• Provide project management for ICTS-related projects, ensuring the proper and timely scheduling and allocation of resources, including staffing. Provide reports and communicate progress to management. Collaborate with vendors. • Maintain and track inventory of equipment and software licenses and process storage of equipment
• Maintain a high level of technical competence. Assist staff in resolving complex technical problems to ensure solutions are satisfactory.
• Communicate administrative policies and procedures and ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and objectives, quality assurance programs, and safety standards.
• Establish and align project deliverables and priorities with ICTS department’s overall strategic plans. Make recommendations and provide input to management for inclusion in strategic planning discussions.
• Represent ICTS department and participate on committees as requested
• Conduct team meetings to address issues and concerns, and improve processes
• Coordinate with vendors regarding company requirements and technical support
• Interview ICTS applicants when needed
• Manage a Windows-based environment
• Manage and configure networking devices
• Administer Active Directory Domain Services
• Coordinate with ISPs regarding connectivity matters
• Manage POS systems
• Manage Microsoft Dynamics GP system
• Support multiple branches
• Experience as supervisor or relevant roles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Graduate of BS Computer Science or related course
• Experienced in Windows-based environment
• Experienced in Windows server and Active Directory Domain Services
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in maintaining WAN/LAN Networking
• Must have good technical skills in WAN/LAN troubleshooting.
• Experienced in managed routers/switches
• Familiarity with POS systems
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics GP
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the management from time to time.