Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reports directly to the Head of the Human Resources Services.
• Responsible in screening and interviewing the applicants to maintain a sufficient pool of manpower ready to meet the demands of the branches and Head Office; Ensures completeness of employees’ employment requirements.
• Prepares employees’ contracts, disciplinary actions, performance appraisal forms and other documents needed by branches and Head Office.
• Prepares the monthly employees’ SSS / HDMF/ Philhealth contributions and loan payments; ensuring that the employer and employee shares are computed and encoded properly and accurately following the respective contributions tables; Prepares and submits the monthly remittances report on time to government offices.
• Prepares all reports needed by SSS / HDMF / Philhealth and Department of Labor and Employment.
• Coordinates with the Company Nurse in ensuring the company’s compliance with SSS Sickness / Maternity / Paternity benefits.
• Coordinates with the Company Trainors in facilitating all training and other company related activities.
• Improves, organizes, maintains, updates & secures files such as employees 201 file (contracts, memo, Personnel Action Form etc.), employees SL/VL records, timekeeping forms, employees SSS/Philhealth/HDMF/TIN, reports, letters, and others; systematically stores & retrieves informations; and ensures confidential handling of all data.
• Prepares the employees’ payroll; ensuring that all the additions (attendance, OT, ND etc.) and deductions (lates, UT, absences, charges etc.) are computed and encoded properly and accurately; Computes the employees’ 13th month pay correctly.
• Checks and replenishes all supplies such as HR / SSS / Philhealth / HDMF / timekeeping forms and staff uniforms; ensures proper, effective and efficient usage of supplies in accordance to HR budget.
• Performs other tasks as maybe assigned by the Head of the Human Resources Services.
• Graduate of AB / BS Psychology or any Behavioral Science
• With at least 2 years work experience in handling Human Resources functions preferably with knowledge in labor standards, payroll, test administration and interpretation, government mandated benefits and employee relations
• Team player, results-oriented, unquestionable integrity and highly motivated
• Computer literate